Wednesday 30 October 2013

Beautiful birthday



Good day

One of my friends celebrate her birthday soon and I know she loves red. This time I used a Bestie freebie and my papers are from Bo Bunny's Mistletoe collection and Simplestories's sn@p! color vibe. My border punch is from Fiskar and a Spellbinder border gave the frame for the digi. Sentiment is from Desert Diva.

Challenges I'm joining:
Crafty Catz Challenge #204 - Spots and stripes
Incy Wincy Designs - Red and White
Die Cuttin Divas #139 - Anything goes
The Crafter'sCafe #35 - Birthday Celebrations
Lexi's Creations #102 - Birthday Celebrations
Besties Challenge - Anything goes
Atlantic Hearts Sketch #27 - Sketch
Simply Create too #49 - Bingo - Red block
The Outlawz Monday Greeting Cards GCC1028 - Anything goes

Thank you and have a fantastic day!
Olga

10 comments:

Michelle Stewart said...

Great card, love the reds, can't imagine it with other colours, it really suits it. Thanks for playing along with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

Basslady said...

my goodness! this is so sweet!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi (GD this week on lexi's creations challenge)

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous,love the red and white colour scheme and the delightful image! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Cute card - like the different papers and your coloring is beautiful! Thank you so much for entering Simply Create Too’s Bingo challenge! I hope you will play again in the upcoming challenges!
Cornelia – Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://simplycreatetoo.blogspot.com/

PaperDaisies said...

Love the design papers. Great layout. Love it. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

Barbara-Ann said...

this is darling. Great job !!
Thanks for playing along at AHSC!!

Kim said...

fabulous card, love the red! Thanks for joining us at CraftyCatz! Kim x

Brandi said...

Wonderful card, I love it the colours are so vibrant and wonderful!

Oma said...

Very pretty card Olga! I'm sure your friend will love this card! Thanks for joining us this week at AHSC!

Anonymous said...

Very cute card, I love the doily and the flowers in the corner.