Monday 14 October 2013

Playing with dies




Good day

I did some shopping this past weekend. When I saw the challenges on Paper Playful I saw the technique challenge at JUGS. A good time to play with some of my new dies(lamppost & bird) from Couture Creations and my old trusted Spellbinders and my new music emboss folder from Spellbinder. My designer paper is from Garden Party from Dovecraft's. For a finishing touch I added some peel-offs and flowers from my stash. You can click on the picture for a better view on the inlay.

Challenges I'm joining:
Just us Girls #210 -Technique Challenge - inlay
Dynamic Duos #74 - Calypso Coral & So Saffron
Craft your Passion #184 - Add some embossing
Robyn Fetish #181 - Only Square cards
Paper Creator's Craft #15 - Dies and punches

Thank you and have a great day!
Olga

12 comments:

Michelle said...

I love the embossing you used with the bird. Perfect together. The card is absolutely beautiful. Thank You for sharing over at The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog

Michelle (DT)

Sharyn Polesel said...

Beautiful card! I love your little singing bird. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls! I hope you will come and play again.

Nancy said...

Love that lamppost and cute bird! Great job with our technique challenge over at JUGS...hope you join us again!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hi, Olga, I saw your card at Robyn's Fetish and had to get a closer look - this is gorgeous! LOVE your new dies! Beautiful card!

Cat's sCrap said...

Magnificent card. Beautiful dies and flowers. Bravo !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun use of the technique! Thanks for joining in with JUGS!

Susie W. said...

Great use of textures and dies!
I'm so glad you joined us at Dynamic Duos this week. :)

Desire Fourie said...

A great take on the colour challenge and a pretty scene.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Unknown said...

Lovely creation with our colours this week :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos this week, we sure hope to see you back again!!!

Marisa said...

Great scene you have created here. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls this week!

Bonnie Irvine said...

Great combination of dies and embossing to create this cute scene. Such a pretty colour palette. Thanks for joining our Add Some Embossing challenge at Craft Your passion. I hope we see you again soon.

Jessie L. said...

This is a great technique! Love your color selection too. Thank you for joining our "add some embossing" challenge at Craft Your Passion. Good luck in the draw and I hope to see you again for the next challenge!

Jessie
Craft Your Passion DT
proverbs31crafter.blogspot.com