Saturday 5 October 2013

Strawberries and wine




Good day

A quick post. This time I used a Beccy's place image. I've chosen it because of the challenge at the Outlawz colour challenge's twist. I also used some vellum paper from W&M. For the glasses I've used some 3D varnis. The sentiment is from Digistamp4Joy. I know the rest of the world is celebrating autumn, but here in the southern hemisphere we're celebrating spring and the beginning of the wedding season.

Challenges I'm joining:
Beccy's Place - October Challenge
The Outlawz Tuesday Colour Challenge CC1001
I (heart) sketches #36 - Sketch
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge #147 - Anything goes
Sister Act Card Challenge #27 - Anything goes

Thank you and have a lovely day.
Olga

8 comments:

Imke said...

Great image and pretty card. Great take also with the sketch.

Thanks for joining us @ From the Heart Stamps

Unknown said...

Olga I love your card and your use of the vellum paper is so pretty! THanks for joining us at From the Heart Stamps and hope to see more of your creations soon! Hugs N stuff, Laura

Beccy said...

I love the way you've done the wine glasses, they lovely and shiny and look like real glass! You did a great job colouring the rest of the image too.
Cheers,
Beccy

Cat's sCrap said...

Magnificent card and beautiful colours. Bravo !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Unknown said...

Very nice! Thanks for sharing with us at Sister Act Card Challenge.

Michelle said...

Great take on the sketch and awesome card! Thanks for joining us @ From the Heart Stamps,

Petra Swart said...

Ek klink 'n glasie op jou mooi kaartjie en die gelukkige paartjie wat dit gaan kry, Olga!!
Groete

clarose said...

Thanks for joining us at Beccy's place for the october challenge
Very nice card.
Christine DT