Friday 25 October 2013

Clubs and Spades




Good Day

It has been quite a while that I have this image from Bugaboo and I wanted to play with it. When I saw the anniversary challenge, this image came up. Then I struggled with the colour combo and yesterday I went through my papers in search for autumn colour I came upon this piece of fresh blue and green striped papers. Not quite what I had in mind the first round, but it all came together. I played with my Fiskar border punches with the diamonds and hearts. In the end I added a piece of washi tape on top and I used my latest edition of brads - diamond ring.
Stella and Gus are such fun characters to play with and it has been quite a while since I joined Catch the bug Challenges.

Challenges I'm joining:
Stella Says Sketch #144 - Sketch
Catch the Bug October Bingo - Punches, Player's Choice (Washi Tape), Sentiment
Digi Darla's #85 - Anniversaries Abound
Creative Craft Challenge #21 - Anything goes blogaversary

Thank you and have a splendid day!
Olga

6 comments:

Laura W said...

Teehee, I love Gus and Stella. Thanks a bunch for joining our Anniversary challenge at the Digi Darla Challenge Blog-good luck to you :)

mulberry station said...

You just have to love Gus and Stella. They really crack me up. Cute Card!! Thanks for joining us this week at Catch The Bug.
Nancy

Denise Pustelniak said...

Cute card! Great job with the sketch and BINGO!
Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla’s

Emily Thubbron said...

Love that Gus and Stella. They make the perfect couple for anniversary cards. Great job with the sketch. Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Darla this week.

Emily T.
DT Member

Cat's sCrap said...

Gorgeous realization. Funny characters and beautiful colours. Bravo !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Min said...

LOVE IT!
We're so happy you played along with us us for the latest Catch The Bug “Stella Says Sketch" Challenges with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you’ll join us for our new Stella Says Sketch challenges today!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min – Bugaboo Asst. DT Coordinator
Kaymin Kreations