Sunday 20 October 2013

If the shoe fits


Good day
This is my DT card for Challenge #55 over at Glitter 'n Sparkle with the theme of Halloween. As previously mentioned we do not celebrate Halloween, but I saw some really good birthday editions in Blogland, that really gave me a giggle.
I used paper from Panda Bear's Cutie Paper pack and Scary night paper pack. My first time to use digital paper. The image is from one of our sponsors this time around and is called Black Cat Shoe Peek. The confetti stars and ribbons are from my stash.

Challenges I'll be joining:
From the Heart Stamps #38 - Sketch
Cards und More #92 - Halloween
Digi Haven - Halloween
Incy Wincy - Halloween

Thank you and hope you'll come and join us at Glitter 'n Sparkle. Maybe you can also make a funny spooktacular card.

Olga

9 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

A great take on the sketch. Love the night time scene.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

chrissy xx said...

What a cutie this image is...LOving the scene you've created...LOve your sentiment too. Thank you soooo much for joining us at Digi Haven.
Chrissyxx

Cat's sCrap said...

What an adorable card with a cat ! I like ! Bravo !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Just popping by, Olga, to say it's so nice to have you on our DT over at Glitter n Sparkle. You already know I love this card - I love cats! Have a great day!

Petra Swart said...

Olga, as iemand wat lief is vir mooi skoene, kon ek nie help om lekker te lag vir die ougat kaartjie nie!! Dis 'n treffer vir enige vrou wat lief is vir mooi aantrek, ne!
Groete

dragonllew said...

Great card thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy this week
Jenny x

Anonymous said...

fabby Halloween card thanks for playing along at Incy Wincy Challenge this time, hugs me x

Tress said...

Hehe! This card certainly brought a smile to my face! Love the Halloween feel of the card without it being a Halloween card...very creative! So happy you joined us for this week's FTHS Sketch Challenge!

Natalie Laurijssen said...

This is such an adorable Halloween card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Cards und more.
Hugs
Natalie