Sunday 3 November 2013

I was just looking



Good day

It is Sunday and it is also time for a new challenge at Glitter 'n Sparkle. This time you need to add leaves. Luckily it is a more open theme for everybody since it can be fresh crisp spring leaves or more rusty autumn leaves. My Dp is from Colorbök's splendour paper pack. I used a Marianne's design leave die and some Spellbinder dies with some quilled flowers. I've got Gusty Oak flower pot to play with from Lacy Sunshine, one of the sponsors for this week's challenge. I had to admit I was super excited when I got this cutie, but then I struggled with the papers. In the end it came out not to shabby.
It is also with a sadness I took note that one of my favourite sketch challenge blogs will be closing at the end of the year. It was fun to play with a Die for a Sketch these past 2 years and I wish them all the best in their new pastures.

Challenges I'll be joining: 
a Die for a Sketch #17 - Sketch
Divas by Design - Use some orange
Seize the Birthday - Birthday
Lacy Sunshine Challenge #20 - Anything goes
There she Goes TSG231 - Leaves

See you over at the Glitter 'n Sparkle Challenge to join in the fun.
Have a super day.
Olga

10 comments:

Hannelie said...

Dis n baie mooie die!
geniet julle dag.
x

Cat's sCrap said...

Lovely card and beautiful embellishments. Bravo !

Hugs.
Catherine.

Embellishments said...

Lovely card and the paper is pretty. Love the dies too. Thanks for joining us at A Die for A Sketch :-)
~Steff~

sallysbitz2 said...

Lovely card & a great take on the sketch x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown said...

Lovely card! Nice job! Love the die cuts.

Nancy said...

Great card, Olga! That image is so sweet, and you've used such beautiful dies! Thank you for joining us again at A Die for a Sketch! :o)

Dora said...

this is indeed a cute image! beautiful card in these colours!
thank you for joining at lacy sunshine challenge.
greetings

chanya13 said...

Beautiful card!!! Love image, colour combo and dies. Thank you for joining us at A Die for a Sketch!

Debs said...

Beautiful card - love the LO.
Thanks for playing along with The Divas this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Unknown said...

Such a cute and sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Lacy Sunshine.
Good luck!