Monday 25 November 2013

Another wedding card



Good day

When I saw these colour at the Outlawz it just fitted my idea for a wedding card. I also wanted to do something totally different so I found this tutorial over at Beccy's Place for a double diamond fold card. So the whole weekend I was playing with ideas. The sentiment is from Digistamp4Joy and I just added the surname and the digi on the right is from Beccy's place. The twist at the Outlawz is to add burlap or twine and I've found this piece in my stash. In the end I love the outcome of the mixed textures.

Challenges I'm joining:
The Paper Players #173 - Fancy Fold
Come and Get it - Anything goes with optional twist of digital image (& sentiment)
The Outlawz Tuesday Colour Challenge CC1119

Thank yo and have a great day.
Olga

5 comments:

* Shell B.* said...

Wonderful card Olga, great image & pattern diamond folds!
Good to see you join us for the CAGI Challenge, hope to you come back soon!
¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
Shell in Alaska ~ CAGI DT
http://akstamping.blogspot.com

Cat's sCrap said...

Absolutely fantatic. original concept. Bravo ! Great job !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Pia S said...

A great version of the color scheme and a classy and elegant design!
Btw: Our challenge over at the Outlawz Twisted Thursday is with the an optional twist "Shades of Blues" , we'd love to see you join in our challenge!

Ann Schach said...

What a unique fold! I love the texture. Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

Anne Marie Hile said...

What a fun card, Olga! I love the texture the burlap adds. Thanks for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)