Sunday 16 February 2014

Owl Fairy

 Aurora wing's Sisterhood image


Inky Impression's Sketch

 Aud Sentiment Bingo
Di's Digi Design's bingo

Good day

Hope everybody enjoy a delightful day.
It has been a long time since I played just for fun and not with a time limit in mind.. I was quite inspired by the entries at Aurora wings' February contest - What is your favourite flower? - on Facebood. There some amazing entries, so I tried too. I love all kinds of flowers in all kinds of colours, so unfortunately I cannot pick just one, though I added some roses on this project.  This is a freebie and is called Sisterhood. I wanted to give it a very fragile/delicate look, so I didn't coloured it to dark. Since it is for a friend whom loves purple, I opted for a monochrome card. All papers are from my stash. I used a Sizzix circle die and a Cuttlebug swiss dots on it for texture. I have found this beautiful ribbon with roses on and wanted to use it on another project, but in the end it didn't fit, so I just had to add it this time around. The big die and sentiment die is from Spellbinder. Sentiment is from Desert Diva. I used a glitter pen on the jewelery as well as some rhinestones.

Challenges I was inspired by:
Aurora Wings' February Contest - What is your favourite flower?
The ABC challenge - F is for flowers
Crafts Galore Encore #2 - Add gems, bling
Feeling Crafty Challenge CH #25 - Dies and or punches
Di's Digi Design Challenge - Bingo - Digi, Die Cuts, Flowers
Brown Sugar Challenge #81 - Use diecuts/punches
Sister Act Cards #44 - Anything Goes
Inky Impressions #146 - Sketch
Aud Sentiment #100 - Bingo - Texture, Diecuts, 3 word sentiment (Afrikaans - Enjoy your day!)
Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenge #4 - Monochrome

Thank you and have a lovely day!
Hugs from Africa.
Olga

12 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is so beautiful and I love the soft purple colouring.
{I would love you to take part in my 800 Follower Give-away where everyone is a winner who enters. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck}. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Unknown said...

I love this!!! Fantastic image. Love all the purple!!! Wow!! :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

- Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
{Scrap A Thousand Words}

Ann-Marie said...

A very pretty card and beautifully coloured image. Thank you for sharing over at ABC Challenge. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

Blossom Cards said...

lovely card and die I Love the image Rachel DT for brown sugar

Unknown said...

Such a gorgeous take on our sketch. Lovely colours
Thanks for joining in this week at Inky impressions challenge.
Hugs katie x

cass said...

Beautiful card, prett diecut and gorgeous colours, thanks for joining us at Open Minded Challenges this fortnight

Mandy Ashley said...

Fabulous card - gorgeous image, colours & design!

Thank you for joining in with us over at Feeling Crafty Challenge!

Billie A said...

Pretty card and image. Love the color and design. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

Angeline Choo said...

What a stunning card!!

Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card challenge this week.

-Angeline DT

Crafting Vicky said...

wow really love the use of the purple for this! Such a great image as well.

Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky. I’m doing a little giveaway to celebrate 500 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2014/02/woooow-celebration-in-order-its-500.html

Karen said...

This is superb!

Thank you so much for joining us at Open Minded Crafting Fun for our Monochrome Challenge and good luck!

Hugs,
Karen. DT.xx

Craftdee said...

This is lovely; beautiful image (nicely coloured)and soft colour palette... Thanks for sharing in the Tic Tac Toe challenge at Di's Digi Designs Good luck and hope to see you next time too, Donna ♥