Sunday 9 February 2014

Pussycat, Pussycat, I love you





Good day

I've made a few Valentine's cards this past week for someone, bu today I want to show you the one I made for the love of my life. I used Pin Up Cat Sassy from Sassy Studio design. It is this months digi for the progressive challenge. I have to honest I did play with a lot of ideas but in the end got some inspiration from a colour challenge for Fuschia, Steel & Cream. Unfortunately, I am way to late to enter their challenge but the idea stuck. My hubby and I love the bit more unusual kind of stuff. I also decided to use some flock on the tail and ears, but had to improvise since I only have lilac flock. This morning I got the idea to mix some perfect pearl with the flock to get the steel colour. I have to admit, it didn't came out to bad. I used a heart Fiskar corner punch and used by Fiskar mini shape boss for the embossing on the hearts. A Spellbinder On the Edge heart shapes was used on the steel paper.

Challenges I'm entering:
Your Next Stamp #9 - Sketch and inspirational photo - I used the circles on DP as inspiration from photo
A Gem of a Challenge #112 - All you need is love
Crafty Calender - Love is all around
Digi Galore - Valentine
Open-minded Crafting Fun Challenge #3 - Show some love
Animal Friends Challenge  #11 February - Dots _ Hope the cat lady does qualify for the animal
A Creative Romance - Show us some love
Sassy Studio Designs Progressive challenge #9 on facebook - Hearts & sassy sentiment
Crafty Catz #217 - Love is in the air
Crafts4Eternity R#162 - With love

Thank you for your visit and have a fantastic day!
Hugs from Africa
Olga

9 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hubba, hubba, Olga! Looks like your Valentine's Day will be a hot one! I bet he will LOVE it!

michele said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafts 4 Eternity hugs Michele x

NickScrapShack said...

I love the sentiment with the image. Great worth with that sketch too.

Thank you for joining our Love is in the air Challenge at Crafty Catz this week. Good luck!
Nick

Helen said...

Great card - love that digi!

Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

Helen N x

Unknown said...

This is so cute!! I just love that image!!! Great use of that sketch too!! I love those eyelets!! :o I have seen those! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

- Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
{Scrap A Thousand Words}

Crafting Vicky said...

ohhh wow so awesome! just love the die cuts and the use of those eyelets!!! I tend to forget about using mine lol

Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky. I’m doing a little giveaway to celebrate 500 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2014/02/woooow-celebration-in-order-its-500.html

Sheila said...

Oh Soooo sassy! Love it!
Thanks for playing along with us at YNS.

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

What a sassy take on the sketch!!! Thanks for playing along with us at YNS!!!

Unknown said...

Awesome Sassy card!
Thank you for playing along with YNS' Fun Friday Challenge.
Ruza, YNS Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner