Sunday 2 February 2014

Button up with Glitter 'n Sparkle Challenge




Good day

It is Sunday and time for another challenge at Glitter 'n Sparkle Challenge. This time be creative with buttons. The DT made some very interesting button projects.
I was given Blue Jay from Fred she Said, one of the sponsors this week. This time I used the spring option, since soon it will be spring in the Northern Hemisphere and I think a lot of my blog friends are surely looking forward to spring. I've coloured my image with Aquarelles and added just some glitter on the blossoms. My DP is from DO Craft, with a dots in the small flowers to compliment the spring theme, and I used a line emboss template on the white. My sentiment was a Friday freebie from A Piece of Heart. I only had these almost transparent flower buttons, so I used some twine from WE R Memory Keepers in them.

Challenge I'm entering:
Tuesday Morning Sketches #234 - Sketch
Paper Crafting Journey - Emboss that
Crafting by Design - Think warm thoughts - hope spring is warm enough
Creative Moments #35 - Anything goes with Glitter/Sparkle
Shopping Our Stash #136 - Cabin Fever - Anything outdoorsy
Digi Makeover Challenge #125 - Shades of blue
Craft your Passion #198 - Spots & Stripes

Thank you for your visit and hopefully I'll see you over at Glitter 'n Sparkle Challenge.
Hugs from Africa.
Olga

Ps. Here is the winter option I've used for a previous post here.

9 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Awesome colouring on the blue jay, great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash for the Cabin Fever challenge.

Emily Lauritzen said...

Gorgeous card! I love the soft blues, and your image is so adorable!! Thanks for joining us at Digi Makeover!
<3 Emily L.-DT

Debbie said...

Beautiful card!! Bluejays are such pretty birds! (Mean, but pretty!)
Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Kaylee Snyder said...

Great coloring. I love the feathers on the bird. Thanks for sharing at Craft Your Passion!

Michelle said...

Lovely great colours.
Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion.
xxx Michelle (DT)

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Olga. You probably already saw that you're the winner over at Paper Makeup Stamps but I just noticed it myself and wanted to make sure you knew - Congratulations! Love your card!

KandA said...

Fabulous card and what a beautifully coloured bird. Thanks for joining us at the PCJ challenge xx

K8 said...

So very sweet, love that image!! Thank you for join us at Creative Moments this time, hugs Kate DT

Karen Dunbrook said...

pretty card...