Sunday 23 February 2014

Fab 'n Funky at Glitter 'n Sparkle




Di's Digi Design Bingo = Digi, Die Cut, Flowers


Good day
We had such a nice weekend out in nature and try to catch some fish for charity. We did manage thought to get some good money for charity. I just love to mingle with the people on such weekends.

Since it is Sunday it is also time to start a new challenge at Glitter 'n Sparkle #73. This time it is a nice one called Fab 'n Funky.... we are looking for some fabulous funky projects. I got Dancer with Pointe shoes from Aurora Wings. Mitzi has the most beautiful detailed images that just grasp your breath. She is also offering a $10 gift voucher this week. I played with purple once again, since it is for a special friend whom I had in mind the first time I saw this image. My designer paper is from Crafter's Companion, which I received from a magazine once. The round diecut is from Sizzix and the border die form the bottom purple is from Spellbinder and I used a trumpet corner punch. I didn't want to add to much extras since the image and DP are already detailed. I just love the vibrant lime green with the purple.
I also just wanted to play with my favourite sketch challenge Sketch 'n Die under new owner Carmen. I wish her all the best.
Challenges I'm entering:
Sketch 'N Die #1 - Sketch
One Stitch at a Time #201 - Girly
Di's Digi Design - Tic, Tac Toe - Digi, Die Cut, Flower (as part of the image)
Paper Creator's Craft #20 - Square, Circle & rectangles
The Diva's that cut paper - February Challenge - make it girly
Card Making Mama's CMM81 - Stack it up with at least 3 layers
Aurora Wings February Facebook Challenge - Your favourite flower

Thank you for your visit and hope to see you at Glitter 'n Sparkle Challenge.
Hugs from Africa
Olga

12 comments:

Hazel said...

A lovely card and the backing paper matches the image beautifully. Thank you so much for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card. Love the image and colours.
Thanks for joining Di's Digi Designs challenge this fortnight.
Lorraine x

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

I love Aurora Wings images and this one is so lovely. You've coloured her beautifully and the colour combination is perfect for her. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week. Jennie x

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

What a lovely card Olga. I do so love the purples you used and what a lovely image...reminds me that spring may be on the way to me soon although with the winter we've had here in Southern Ontario CANADA you wouldn't know it !! Thanks for playing along on our GIRLY challenge this week at One Stitch at a Time. Good luck.

Lynn, OSAAT DT

Lau W said...

Lovely card ! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Creator challenge !
xx

Anne Lise said...

Great card and image :) Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week.
~ Anne Lise ~

Arlene said...

The fairy is just gorgeous. Such soft colors. Beautiful card.

So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

Pumpy said...

wonderful card and the colours are so well chosen, good luck. xxx

Mary said...

Lovely card! Totally love all the sparkle. Thanks for joining us at Sketch 'n Dies for our first challenge. I hope you get to join us again in the near future.

chanya13 said...

Beautiful card!!! Love colors combo, background paper and sweet image. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N' Dies. We hope that you will come back and play again. Agnieszka

meine-bastelarena said...

Adorable card. Your background papers match the image so beautifully. Thanks for playing along with us at OSAAT Challenges. Have a wonderful day and good luck! Hugs, Sujin

Penny said...

Your take on the sketch is great, I love your image choice too, and you have coloured her beautifully, thanks for sharing with us at Card Makin Mamas in our stack it up challenge.