Sunday 9 February 2014

Add some red #71 at Glitter 'n Sparkle Challenge


Good day

At Glitter 'n Sparkle we invite you to use some red or to make a valentine card. One of sponsors is Bugaboo and this is Ava & Deacon Love. I used some of my old scrapbook papers with all kinds of hearts on it. The diecut is from Nellie's multi frames and the sentiment from Desert Diva, which I traced with a glue pen and added some red glitter.

Challenges I'm joining:
Catch the Bug - February theme challenge - Love/Valentine
Crazy 4 Challenges C4C222 - Add some glitter
My Sheri Crafts #126 - Valentines day
Feeling Crafty CH#25 - Dies/punches

Hope to see you at Glitter 'n Sparkle Challenge.

Hugs from Africa
Olga

5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

So cheerful and colourful. Love the heart shape and red and yellow.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Sue Crease said...

Thats a great card to link up with us over at MSC this week. I too like the addition of the bright yellow to the card.
Sue

Unknown said...

Fabulous card hun, love the image, colours and the detail here, many thanks for joining us at Feeling Crafty this month, best of luck hun xxx

Raquel said...

Cute card! Love the background paper and great image

Thanks for sharing with My Sheri Crafts

Min said...

TOO SWEET!
Thanks for playing along with us this week for the The Bug Love Theme Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
Be sure to check out The Bug Blog for our new BINGO that starts today! We hope you’ll play along!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min: Bugaboo Asst DT Coordinator
Kaymin Kreations