Saturday 28 September 2013

These boots are make for walking



Good day

I am on my way to pick up my eldest after I have spend a whole day all alone at home. Something to get use to. I think the worst is when you lie in bed and listen to all the sounds in the house, trying to pick up something familiar like a snore or turn in a bed.

I've finished my project this morning. The image is from Beccy's Place. Designer paper from W&M, border emboss folder from Cuttlebug, which I sanded a bit for a distress look and corner stamps from Stampendous with bronze wet embossing.

Challenges I'm joining:
Digi Sketch Challenge - Sketch for the boys
The Outlawz Tuesday Clour challenge with twist of sponging or distressing CC0924
Paper Crafting Journey - For the Boys
The Cupboard Trilogy #15 - Male
Natalaie & Amy #12 - Embossing
Beccy's Place September Challenge with any image

Thank you and have a fantastic day!
Olga

7 comments:

Kat said...

I don't know why I never think of turning the sketch on it's side! Great use of the sketch and the color challenge. Love those colors together. Thank you for joining us this month at The Cupboard Trilogy Challenges.

Kat (DT)

Beccy said...

Great take on the sketch Olga. I really love the way you did that strip of blue behind the image, it's a nice touch. Good job!
Cheers,
Beccy

xxbella71xx said...

What a great card, Thank you joining in with our challenge over at The Cupboard Trilogy Challenge Blog.

Stella xx
TCT DT

Monika Reeck said...

great use of the sketch and I love your male card..it is really manly..great job and great color combo too...love your card...

I just joining the challenge on Digi Sketch challenge, and found your card there, I click it to closer look..if you like to see my card..it is #39 on the challenge list...hope you like to leave me some love too...thanks before and big hugs...
Monika (your new blogland friend)

Bettina L. said...

Fabolous male card. Love the design with the embossing, corners and lovely male shoe image. Great take on our sketch too. Thanks for playing at Digi Sketch Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back monday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at Digi Sketch Challenge
xx

Petra Swart said...

Ek hou van daai paar skoene, Olga!! Oulik!

Karen Petitt said...

Gorgeous male card, lovely colouring on the boots. Thank you so much for joining us at PCJ for our For A Boy challenge Karen P, Paper Crafting Journey DT http://stampinginpink.blogspot.co.uk/