Saturday 14 September 2013

Love Story



Good day
I love different styles and shabby chic is one of my favourite styles and when there is a challenge on weddings and anniversaries I sure can join the two. This is Jack & Ginger from Mo Manning stamp series. One of my favourite stamps, though I have not used it a lot. In our days to see two people still in love and holding hands after few years together, are a very rare commodity and when they are bit older and still looks in love it sure crumbles my hard. I'm a bit of a romantic. For an anniversary card i thought it appropriate. My DP is from Graphic 45's secret garden. I played a bit with beads for something different. I added my own sentiment and some lace. The image was coloured with H2O pencils and some chalk for background distressing.

Challenges I'm joining:
Cards und more #89 - Anything goes
Sweet Sketch Wednesday #223 - Sketch
Divas by design - Weddings/anniversaries
Sassy Studio Design #194 - Shabby Chic
Bronte & Bella's Challenge Blog #202 - Say it with Flowers with a Mo image

Thank you and have a great day.....may you also grow old holding hands with your love of your life.
Olga

20 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Dis beautiful. Love die lintdetail met die blom.
Mooi bly
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

mulberry station said...

Olga, I love your darling curtain. What a great take on the sketch. Your image is one of my favorites! Thanks for sharing your beautiful card with us.
NAncy SSW-DT

Kathie said...

Hi Olga I love this image from Mo Manning. Wonderful colours and design papers. Your curtain is perfect and works wonderfully with your card and colours. Great card and thanks so much for joining us this week over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW-DT

Joanna M. said...

Oooh, love that gorgeous curtain. And that image from Mo is one of my very favorites! Thanks for joining in the sketch challenge this week!
~Jo, SSW-DT

Janice said...

It is indeed a brilliant image and a fantastic card. Really love it and your great use of the SSW sketch - a fav challenge of mine but one I've missed the last few weeks! Thanks for joining us at Diva's, Jx

Sally Dube said...

Live this stamp too!! Precious!! Sweet card, feels like I'm looking out my window watching the beautiful couple... and in Myron's they are headed to the beach to watch the sunset... Love.
So glad you played along with us at Sweet Sketch Wedneaday!!
Blessings to you!!
Sally SSW-DT

Heide said...

I just love Mo's images and this one is so sweet. Love how you made the curtain with the ribbon and the flower. Great job. Thanks for joining us this week.
Hugs, Heide SSW-DT

GregT said...

Olga,love the curtain. The colors are so soft and perfect. Thanx for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs DTBST.
the little SSD brother

marion said...

wat a lovely card, thanx for joining us at Cards und More and good luck, hugs, Marion

Tracy said...

You've created a lovely card. :-) The beads are a pretty addition with the lace. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Mo's!

Unknown said...

Lovely image Olga. Perfect for an anniversary.

Thank you for sharing with us at SSW this week.

Holly
xx

Stempelomi said...

lovely card with great details!
Thanks for joining us at cards and more.

Hugs,Beate

Petra Swart said...

Baie oulike image, Olga!! Baie mooi ingekleur!
Groete

Cat's sCrap said...

Card full of sweetness and tenderness ! Great job !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Linda Anderson said...

Adorable, absolutely adorable!!! Love your image, ribbon and flower. So perfect. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Linda

Sharon Basel said...

Olga this is lovely! Your curtain treatment from the sketch is terrific. Beautifully done! Thanks for joining us at SSW!
Sharon, SSW-DT

Jayne A said...

Fantastic card hanks for joining us at Diva's
Hugs
Jayne

Arlana 11426 said...

Oh I love your sweet Curtain. Such a fun take on the sketch. Have a sweet day Arlana at Sweet sketch Wednesday

Jeannie said...

So super sweet and the curtain is just fantastic! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Sabrina aka Chaosküken said...

Oh such a lovely couple on a wonderful card!

Thank you for joining us at Cards and More :)

xx Sabrina