Saturday 21 September 2013

Happy





Good day

I had very good intentions to be a bit more creative, but then my mom came to visit me and we have a bit of mom and daughter time. I sure do enjoy it, since we do not have a lot of time together.

I did start this card a few day ago and just had to finish it this morning. This is Gold Fish Kid from Kenny K. My DP is from First Edition's New Leaf stack and the card stock from Tim Holtz Kraft-Core nostalgic collection and I've edged it off with some sandpaper. Sizzix square die cut and the Fleur de Lis Squares from Spellbinder were used.

Challenges I'm joining:
I (heart) Sketches #34 - Sketch
The Outlawz Tuesday Colour Challenge with twist of adding an animal
Kenny K's Spetember Facebook challenge - Show us your style
Whimsy Stamps Challenge #63 - Masculine
Creative Moments #26 - Frame it/Anything goes
Clear it out - Let's hear it for the boys
Ooh-la-la Creations - Magnificent men

Thank you and have a joyful weekend.
Olga

6 comments:

Cat's sCrap said...

What a wonderful card ! Simple and clean as I like ! Bravo !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow Olga you really rocked all these inspirational themes with your wonderfully creative card.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Imke said...

Great coloring, fun card and i like the rhinestones.

Thanks for joining our Sketch Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps.

wendy said...

darling card thanks for joining us at FTHS

alex said...

Such a fun card, great image and so beautifully coloured, thank you for joining us at Crafters Cafe

Alex (DT)

Unknown said...

wow a beautiful card Thanks for joining us at OLL.
Chris x