Wednesday 12 September 2012

Peeking in.....


Good evening

After I had this list of to do things made up this morning, my husband decided I have enough time to do the half of his to do list too. Finally my crafting time was much less than anticipated. Late this afternoon I finally had time to finish my project. I wanted to do this giraffe but just did not know how, until Mojo Monday introduced their sketch on Monday. This is a giraffe from Shelley's images. I've deliberately make him outside the diecut to make him look peeking in, from there my sentiment: Peeking in to say.... The giraffe paper is from my stash and I used spellbinders for the leaves. The tic tac ribbon is from my stash and just blended in.

Challenges I'm joining:
Shelly's Images TTT - Show us what you got
Mojo Monday # 258 - Sketch
Through the Craft room Door #35 - Anything goes
Crafty Sentiments 11/9 - Leaves
Tammy's Scrappin Corner #27 - Fall colours
One Stop Craft # 198 - No floral embellishments
Come and get it Challenge 9/9 - Tic Tac Toe - Ribbon, Free(diecuts), Pearls

Thank you
Olga

9 comments:

Deonna B said...

Oh, i just love The coordinating paper with your fabulous image. Great Work!Thank you for sharing your talent with Through the Craftroom door this week.

Sassy Raggedy said...

Wonderful card.

Thanks so much for joining us this week at Tammy's Scrapin Corner. Hope to see you again next week. joann sassy raggedy

Anne-Elise said...

Fab card, Olga! Love the leaves, the great background and the giraffe!

Judy McKay said...

Great card. I love giraffes and he is so sweet. Thank you for joining us at Come and get it Challenges this week.

Desire Fourie said...

Olga I just love this. So beautifully designed. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

Purple Card Lady said...

Lovely creation! Thanks for joining us for Tammys Scrapin Challenge this week. Hope to see you back next week. Candy, DT

Darlene said...

Oh Olga I love how you've put the giraffe nose outside the frame and your coloring is perfect! What a fabulous creation using Shelly's giraffe digi!
Thanks so much for joining our "ANYTHING GOES" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
Darlene
Shelly's Images DT
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Lisa Jane said...

oh what a sweet card - love the DP
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week for our leaves challenge
Lisa x

Safdar Ali said...

What a cute card. So lovely design. I have worked for the Scratch Cards Printing and designing company and this design inspire me so much. I appreciate this. Thanks for sharing.