Tuesday, 18 September 2012

Heart and thoughts


Good Day

I am stuck with black and white lately. I bought some beautiful papers, though I haven't used any, yet. CAS-ual Friday's challenge for Black, White and 1, red in this case tickled me to play again. I still have a few ideas, though my time is tight. The black textured paper is from my stash, I used a Spellbinder diecut for the border and the hedgehog and sentiment is from Penny Black's hugs series. I did the sentiment first in red and then with the black wit heat embossing to give it a bit of shadow effect, though I think I was not that successful this time. The velvet heart is from my stash and I made a insert cut on the hedgehog.

Challenges I'm joining:
CAS-ual Fridays CFC70 - Black, white and 1(red), 2nd entry
2 Sister's challenge blog #109 - Black, white and 1
Tammy's Scrppin Corner #28 - Anything goes

Thank you
Olga

8 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

This is so cute, Olga. I love that puffy heart. This is a fantastic CAS design.
Blessing hugs,
Teresa

Anne-Elise said...

What a pretty card, Olga! Love the hedgehog with the sweet little heart! Lovely!

Jane Willis said...

Really sweet, I love it!

Hannelie said...

Ek hou van die een... sommer baie!

Jill Tiffany said...

so cute, thanks for playing with us @ 2 Sisters this week.
Hugs, Jill

Tammy Ortiz said...

The Way you designed your entry is amazing. I love your talent.
I wish you well in the this week's Challenge. We hope to see you back next week.
Hugs
Tammy Ortiz
Founder of
Tammy Scrapin Corner

Angie Tieman said...

How cute! Love that little hedgie and the puffy little heart! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Laurie said...

This is darling! I love that little puffy heart! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!