Sunday 16 September 2012

Hanging Balls



 Close-up on the balls
The Outlwaz Wednesday sketch challenge SC091212

Good Day

This is another Christmas card. Again I have dig into my stash. I have loads of Christmas peel-offs that I got with paper packs I've bought in France still.. Again with no stamped images in mind, I made this card, but this time I used the Outlwaz Wednesday sketch as inspiration as well as CAS-ual Friday's challenge of Black, white and one colour. I've used silver in this case, though I am playing with another idea in my head for the black and white. I've put the peel-offs on white cardstock, cut it out and mounted it on the black with foam glue dots, used a Martha Stewart border punch and some odd ribbon and a white gelpen on the border.

Thank you
Olga

3 comments:

Cat's sCrap said...

Very elegant ! Black and white : sensible choice of colours ! Bravo !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Angie Tieman said...

Ooooh, love the addition of silver with your black and white! Your hanging balls are magical! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Laurie said...

Love the silver! Very pretty! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!