Friday 20 July 2012

Catch the Bug - Bugaboo Week long Christmas in July bloghop



Hallo
This is the first of this past week's blog hop and week long challenge over at Catch the Bug. This is Sunday's Stella says sketch SSS115. I have a limit quantity of bugaboo stamps, so I improvised it a bit. This is Mexer balance Diet and it was one of the Crafter's Digital Art Centre's freebie a year ago. The papers is from my Christmas stash and I have found these light bulb carton prints from old freebie from a magazine.

Thank you fro the visit.
Olga


3 comments:

Jodie Mackrell said...

great card! love your coloring...thanks for joining our Christmas in July fun at Catch the Bug

Becky G said...

Olga, your card is fabulous! So cute and fun!!!
Thanks for joining us in our Christmas In July Challenges! Good luck!


:) Becky G CTB DT

Melissa S. said...

Such a fun card. Love the papers you used and the coloring on the image is great. Thanks for joining us this week for C I J