Friday 20 July 2012

Anything but a Card



Hallo

This is Monday's challenge over at Catch the Bug Week long Christmas in July bloghop and Challenge. Use any other digital image to create a Christmas project anything but a card. I've used Gus b-day optional and while I was playing the song turned in my head and then I used it on my sentiment. As I mentioned in previous post that snowflake and reindeer is not typical of an African Christmas, so I have found this motorbike as quite a good replacement. The other challenge I'm joining is ABC Christmas Challenge N-not a Card.

Thank you.
Olga

3 comments:

Little K Smith said...

A fab gift box, love the image! :D
Thank you for joining us and good luck :)
Kelly.x
ABC Christmas DT.

Helen said...

Fab gift box!
Thanks for playing with us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Anonymous said...

Fabby gift box! LOVE the colours too! Thanks for Playing along with us this time for our N for Not a Card Challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge this time, hugs Samantha :0)