Monday, 16 July 2012

Beach bum birthday

 My project
Willow Sketchie Challenge 12 July

Good Day
It was with a shock when I realized time did not stand still, while I was away. As usual I run late with a few dates. First of all I want to say Bonne Fêtes National to all my French friends whom have celebrated their Bastille day celebrations on the 14th of July. With that I also realized one of our friends in France is celebrating his birthday next week. This surfer boy from Digistamp4Joy, just fit this celebration. With my searching for paper I have found this wavy paper from Clairefontaine and it just fit the theme of waves in summertime. The tag and sticker are from scrapbook stash and I added a sun and crab eyelet and I used Tim Hotltz distressed powder for the sand look.

I'm joining in the following challenges:
Willow Sketchie Challenge 12 July - Sketch
CRAFT challenge #163 - Summertime
Paper Crafting Journey # - Summertime
Craft Punked #28 - Summertime
Pattie's creations #48 -Summertime
Crafty Calender July Challenge - Fun in the sun
Tammy's Scrappin Corner #19 - Summertime

Hope you have a sun filled day!
Olga

11 comments:

Margreet said...

Gorgeous, Olga...you played with both the sketch and the Summer Holidays theme....thanks for joining Willow Sketchie!
xxx Margreet

Sandi said...

Thanks for playing in our 'Summertime' Challenge #48, and for using a Digital OR Stamped image!
Sandi ♥
DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
and Pattie's shop
Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

Pattie G said...

This is perfect for our current challenge at Pattie’s Creations. Thanks for joining us!
Hugs
Pattie ♥

Louise Welsh said...

Great summery card, thanks for joining in with this weeks craft punked blog challenge. louise xx

Paula said...

Perfect card for our Summertime challenge, i love your image and colours! Thanks for joining Craft Punked this week, Paula :))

Sheryl said...

Great to see you at CRAFT this week.Your card is fab, I love the image and you used the sketch really well. Good luck and hope we see you again soon. Hugs Sheryl xx

Sylvia x said...

Oooohhh lovely summery card - thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenges this week

Sylvia xx

Tammy Ortiz said...

This is a great summertime card. I love the coloring and color choice.
I am so pleased you
decided to join us for our Challenge.
Hugs, Founder and Owner of Tammy's Scrapin Corner, Tammy Ortiz

Cat's sCrap said...

100% beach boy. Beautiful papers. Interesting layout. Good work ! Bravo !

Hugs.
Catherine.

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi, Oh this is super what a great summer card. Thanks for playing on Willow Sketchie this week, Hazelxox

craftybunny said...

Fab Summer card.Love the image and the embellishments a re just perfect.Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x