Monday 16 May 2022

Let's make music!



Good day

This is another special requested project for a friend of mine's granddaughter. She loves pink and playing piano. I found this digi - Tori famous - from Kenny K in my digi stash that suited the request well. I played with papers from my stash and created one of my favourite theme projects: Music. I have coloured the image with my prisma pencils, though I still need some practice on a darker skin tone. Dies are from Crealies and Lea Crealies. I used a Cuttlebug piano key emboss folder on the pink down strip.

Challenges I took inspiration from:
Sweet Stampin - Use book print/music sheet/maps
Crafty Calender - May - Anything goes
Inspirational - Use anything that you were gifted or were free. (My image was free)
Crafter's cafe #285 - Spots &/ Dots
Sheepski design #62 - For the girls
2 Sisters on the Blog - Sketch with I turned 90°.

Thank you and have a joyful day!
Hugs from Africa!
OlgaB

5 comments:

Chris said...

Beautifully designed card, great layout, colours and papers, nice to see a Kenny K image! This is perfect for our challenge at Sweet Stampin' thanks for playing along.
Chris
x

Caroline said...

Thank you for sharing your card with us at 2Sistersontheblog.
Love Caroline DT

Darlene said...

WOW what a cool card Olga! Awesome job on the sketch! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Lindsey said...

Love your music theme! Great colouring of your central image. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

Pia S said...

A fun and sassy image, beautifully colored, just look at that awesome hair! Beautifully feminine and fresh in pink. Thanks for sharing with us at INKspirational