Sunday 29 May 2022

Baby shower bag



Image from Sheepski design - Mini me

 Good day

Today I want to share with a bag I made from a recycled paper bag that I got when shopping some clothes awhile ago. Lately I tend to keep most of the paper bags for recycling purposes. When I was looking at some images from Andrea at Sheepski Design this image called Mini Me just gave me the inspiration I needed for this baby shower bag I made for a friend's first grandchild. The theme is animals. I also found this paper in my All About boys scrapbook stack and it just fitted the theme, so I kept everything very simple. The base paper is brown mulberry paper golden paisley patterns on and it is like from ages ago. The sentiment is also scrapbook letter stickers, saying congratulations.

Challenges I'm joining:
Sheepski design FB #72 - For the boys
C.R.A.F.T #639 - Recycle it

Thank you and have a lovely day!
Hugs from Africa!
OlgaB

2 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card.
Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for
CRAFT Challenge Blo g
My Blog As I do Rodos

Darlene said...

FANTASTIC! What an awesome gift bag! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS