Saturday 24 February 2018

Sunny Birthday Wishes



Good day

Well a week ago I requested this special digi from The Outlawz called Sunflowers by Sheepski Designs, owner and artist Andrea Norris. The Outlawz are celebrating their 7th birthday!!! Wishing them all the best for the coming year!
Since I thought I'll have ample time to play this week, but I didn't. Luckily I was forced to stay home today and used the time productively. Paper is is from Graphic 45 called French Country. I once had a friend whom was very fond of sunflowers. She used to say that when every she drives past pastures of sunflowers she thinks of how much the farmer loves his wife and that tend to stick with me whenever I see sunflowers. 

Challenges I'm joining:
Tuesday Throwdown #380 - Sketch
Crafty Catz #405 - Anything goes
The Outlawz 7th Birthday Bash
Penny's Paper-Crafty #368 - Anything goes

Thank you for your visit!
Hugs from Africa!
Olga

5 comments:

Birdie said...

Olga, love the background story on your choice of image; betting I will think of it every time I pass sunflowers. Great use of the sketch. I love the lighter color of the image against the deeper colors of your background. So happy you joined in the Tuesday Throwdown challenge this week. Look forward to seeing more.

Janette said...

Beautiful card Olga, glad you joined us at CraftyCatz this week..x

Hazel said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Penny’s challenge 368 – hope to see you again soon – Hazel DT x

Sarah said...

Ooooh, love those sunflowers! Great job with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!

Hannelie said...

Sonneblomme! Altyd n gunsteling ♥♥♥