Saturday 24 February 2018

Creative Moments #137



Good day

It almost feels like heaven to have internet again....I just hope this time it will last much longer then the last time of 2 days! With my internet down I was also a bit reluctant to craft, though I did keep up on my DT projects over at Creative Moments. This is Gluteus Maximus from Dr Digi, one of our sponsors this fortnight. The theme is Tell a fairy tale or anything goes. Well since I only have boys, I'm not much into princesses, I'm much more into Asterix and Obelix. From there my choice of digi.
The designer paper is from W&M and I played around with different dies from Spellbinder and Marianne's design. My boy gave me the sentiment.

I used the following challenges as inspiration:
Cheerful Sketches - February
The Sisterhood of Crafters - A banner year
Colour Crazy Craft Wk8 - Anything goes
Aud Sentiment #197 - For a friend
Crafting with an Attitude #36 - Antything goes

Hope you'll pop by at Creative moments and come and tell your fairy tale.

Thank you for you visit!
Hugs from Africa!
Olga

6 comments:

Elaine said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

Vickie Y said...

Love the image and card. Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

Bernadet said...

Such a lovely card Olga.
Thanks for joining us at Cheerful Sketches!

Marjeta said...

Super fun card. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Colour Crazy.

Ditta said...

Very cute card! Thanks for joining us at Cheerful sketches.
Ditta (DT)

Margreet said...

Lovely card.
Thanks for using the sketch of Cheerful Sketches.
xxx Margreet