Monday 31 July 2017

Sewsun



Good day

I made this card for my mother in law who will celebrate her birthday this coming weekend. Her passion is sewing and this image, from Bugaboo - Sewsun - I have printed almost a year ago and was intended for a needlework box, but it is still just an idea. Since we visited my parents in law this past weekend I did not had time to spend on a lot of ideas. Papers, ribbon and buttons are all from my stash. I used a Spellbinder border die for the scallops and a cuttlebug border emboss folder.

Challenges I'm joining:
Catch the Bug - Recipe challenge - 3 layers, scallops and bright pink
Just us Girls #404 - Wild card use something old
The Outlawz Colour challenge 25 July - Top row left to right

Thank you and have a lovely day!
Olga

1 comment:

Jen Leeflang said...

So CUTE! Thanks for joining the Bugaboo Recipe Challenge at the Catch the Bug blog - good luck in the draw. Please join us in the new challenge which starts in a couple of hours time.
huggz
Jen L
Bugaboo DT