Thursday 6 July 2017

Carpe Diem




 Good day

Something a bit different than my usual stuff. Just love the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches and they are celebrating their birthday for the whole month of July. Unfortunately I'll not be able to play along in all 4 weeks, but I definitely going to try with those sketches that I'm available. I played with dies from IO Stamp, the hats and mustaches and the sentiment is from Nellie Snellen, also a die. The green pastel were more of coincidence than anything planned. I used different textures of cardstock and in the end I might have  put it closer together but that was a choice only after I have glued everything together.

Challenges I took my inspiration from:
Double D - Pastel Party
The Male Room #64 - Add Texture
Craft Rocket #39 - Anything goes
Tuesday Morning Sketches #410

Thank you and have fun in the sun!
Hugs from Africa!
Olga

6 comments:

Darlene said...

OMG what a fun creation Olga! Well done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Pastels’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Debbie said...

Great card!! I love your fun dies!!
Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Melissa Craig said...

Haha! What a fun fun fun card! I love this and awesome sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Wanda said...

Great use of the dies, creating such a fun card! Thanks for sharing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Rocky said...

A really great card, love those cool shades and mustaches. Thank you for sharing them with us at TMR.

Deborah Frings said...

Oh this is such a fun card! I do like the die cuts - perfect for a guy! Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room, and I'm sorry to be so late commenting! Deborah, DT.