Monday 20 February 2017

Hearts....almost forgotten



Good day

What a week!! With hubby away for Valentine's day and preparing for my mom's birthday and all the family visiting, I missed a few challenges. But here it is. The digi is from Digistamp4Joy and it is the February Progressive challenge digi on their Facebook page. I played with the Outlawz Tuesday Colour challenge from 14 February - Middle top to bottom and Sunday Stamp's sketch SSC146. I tried to add layers, Though it is not that visible on the photo.

Hope you have a fantastic day!
hugs from Africa!
Olga

3 comments:

Heidi Baks said...

What a fun layered heart! I love your colors. Thank you for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

Claire Broadwater said...

Olga, this is so pretty! Love the key and the fancy embossed heart. SO happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps! XX

Lisa said...

Very fun card!

Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps!