Friday 12 April 2013

Pizza delivery

 The Outlawz Tuesday colour

My project with a Digi my World

Seems a little sketchy

Good Day

Autumn is in full "bloom". Nature is changing in all the warm colours of orange and brown and there is a chill in the air. Not that I mind about the cooler temperature.
It took a time to get into gear this week, since my to-do-list is endless currently, so I am not sure where to start. The Outlawz social challenge blog finally forced me to make this card. I've used Pizza man from Digi my World. My DP is from the Serenade collection from Bo Bunny and the rest is from my stash.

Challenges I'm joining:
The Outlawz Tuesday colour challenge with twist of make it masculine
The Outlawz Twisted Thursday add food to your project
Digital Tuesday #205 - Boys
Crafty Creations #217 - No squares
Seems a little Sketchy #36 - Sketch

Thank you and have a fantastic day!
Olga

2 comments:

rachel said...

great use of our sketch - love your card! Thanks for joining us at SALS this fortnight and good luck xx

Alex said...

Wow!
Your card looks great!
I love the colors .... actually I love everything!
If you want, come on my blog ... ... ... and if you want you can ask to become a Member? .... Please. I'd be honored