Friday, 19 April 2013
I'm playing with A Digi Darla's image called scallop flowers. I've coloured it about a month ago and then my to do list change suddenly. I've also played with my spellbinder die-cuts....just love them. Then I saw this woven card technique over at Cards & Scrap blog. I was so beautiful, I just had to try it. I've only used ribbon instead in my centre piece. A piece lace of from my stash, golden peel-off and some rhinestones finished my card.
Challenges I'm joining:
1. Tuesday morning Sketches #194 - Sketch
2. The Outlawz Tuesday Colour challenge with twist of Designer Paper
3. Shelly Images TTT 18/4 - Spring flowers
4. Tammy's Scrappin Corner # 58 - Spring has sprung
5. Love to Scrap #4 - Die-cuts / Punches
6. Digi Darla's #58 - How does your garden grow
7. Card & Scrap #53- Use die-cuts
8. Lexi's Creations #88 - Lace/ribbon
9. Card Mania #18 - Punches / DIe-cuts
10. Crafts4Eternity R#120- Flowers
Here is in full blow with all the falling leaves and the temperatures that drops....but to me it is as special as spring.
May your day be colourful.....wherever you are!