Tuesday, 8 January 2013
Splashing in sunflowers
It is a sunny, bright and warm day in South Africa. The children are already in the swimming pool, cooling down for their last day of school holidays. So, appropriately I used this FG Sunflower digi from Bugaboo with some lovely summer colours and a bit of yellow glitter on the bodice. The designer paper is from First Edition's Hideaway stack. My border punch is Sunburst from Fiskar and all the other stuff is from my stash.
Diecuts are from Sissix and Spellbinder. It looks as if she has a lot of fun between the flowers and one of my resolutions this year is to be a bit more positive in life.
Challenges I'm joining:
1. A Die for a Sketch #8 - Sketch
2. Catch the Bug 5 January - January Anything goes
3. Use it Tuesday #47 - Make it Sparkle
4. Tuesday alchemy #47 - Hopes/ Dreams and/or Resolutions
5. The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop #18 - Flowers and Ribbons
Thank you and hope you have a flower filled day!