Monday 21 August 2023

For my MIL




Good day

This is a bit of belated post, since I made this for my MIL who turned 81. The inspiration photo just suited her in the soft pinks and fragility of the butterflies and flowers. I used Just a Note image from All Dressed up and coloured it with Prisma pencils. Used some ink and embossing powder on the edge. With a final touch of pearls and ribbon. 

Challenges I took inspiration from:
Inspiration station - August photo inspiration
All Dressed Up - Anything goes with ADU image
A Perfect time to craft - August Anything Goes
Crafter's Cafe #300 - Colours of the garden

Thank yo and have a lovely day
Hugs from Africa!
OlgaB

7 comments:

Sandra said...

So pretty Olga!!!! I think you MIL loved it!! THanks for joining the Outlawz Sketch challenge!!

Anne Fenton said...

Such a lovely card!! Thanks for joining the Outlawz Sketch challenge.

Donna Walls said...

So very pretty and I'm certain your MIL loved it. Thanks for playing along at the Inspiration Station Challenge and sharing your creativity with us.
Donna xx
Inspiration Station Challenge
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge

AndreaNorris said...

Such a pretty card, I love those soft colours!
Thanks for joining us at Outlawz Sketch this time
Andrea x

Jana Forrest said...

Wow! Love the colors you have used. That typewriter looks like the one that I learned on. Great card. Thank you for sharing over at Crafter's Cafe. Best of luck, Jana DT

Pamela Duncan said...

Lovely take on the sketch and use of the All Dressed Up image. Thanks for sharing with us on the ADU Challenge. Pam, DT

luvmycards.blogspot.com said...

Very pretty card!! Thanks for playing with us at All Dressed Up and come back soon!
Carolyn, DT