Wednesday 7 December 2022

December Sketches at SSW 2

Good day




Kathie have created 2 new sketches at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. I just had a fun time creating with them too. For the first one I created a birthday card for a friend of mine who celebrate her birthday on the 28th of December. She just love the soft teal colour. I used a stamp that I have bought in September and a few different dies. Added 2 dragonfly diecuts with some pearls as finishing touch.

Challenges I'm joining:
Crafter's cafe - Use dies and or punches
Crafty Calendar - Anything goes




Image from Sheepski Design called Garden Party




For the second one I took especially inspiration from the mood board of Colourful options, since white on white is just one of my all time favourite challenges, though today I played with white on white with a dash of colour. Since purple is my colour choice for this Christmas I used it on the gnomes' hats - image from Sheepski design called garden party. I'm a bit disappointed since the clear emboss pen did not change colour with the heat embossing on the brim of the hats. I think I used a different emboss powder in the past. I added some pearl accent on the beards. For the holly leaves, in the corner, I used a Fiskar emboss corner template. Added an Afrikaans peel-off sticker for the sentiment and some pearls. 

Challenges I'm joining:
2 Sisters on the blog #69 - Christmas with holly leaves
Allsorts #705 - Christmas
Colourful options - Inspiration board
Creative Knockouts #481 - Winter wonderland
Sheepski design challenge #69 - This is the season

Hope you will come and join us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
Hugs from Africa!
OlgaB

9 comments:

brenda said...

Such fun little characters, thanks so much for joining us at Allsort challenge this week.

B x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A fun image and beautiful colours for this Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
Lorraine

Linby said...

So pretty, cute and colourful. Thanks for joining in with my theme this week at Allsorts challenge. Lynn x

Diane said...

These are just the cutes gnomes and I love the colors!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Colorful Options!
Diane CO DT
{Nellies Nest}
{Colorful Options}

Caroline said...

Nice card, I had to look twice for the holly leaves :-)
Thank you for joining our challenge.
Caroline DT 2Sistersontheblog

Mervi said...

Fabulous card. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Welcome again;-))m

Nicolette said...

Nice card.
Thanks for sharing it at 2Sistersontheblog.
Nicolette DT

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Oh goodness, those group of gnomes are adorable and love the frame and background you created for them. Adorable and fun card. Don't forget to share your adorable card with us at Double Trouble partnering with Colorful Options.

SarahR said...

Hello Olga, my goodness these are gorgeous cards - one so elegant and one so cute! Thanks for joining in with us at Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Sarah - DT