Wednesday 2 June 2021

Bugaboo is sponsoring Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2






Good day

Here winter has officially started. Some snow on the mountains in the central part of the country and the rest has a cold wind reminding us of the snow. But in blogland summer has arrived at most places according to all the projects that are posted. 
In the beginning of the month it is also the start of a new challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. Kathie has given us 2 fun sketches to play with.  Bugaboo is our sponsor and the winner will receive 4 images.
I used close knit friends in my first project. I bought some lovely dies (By Lene dies BLD1241) lately that has some hand craft objects like knitting pens, wool, thread bobbins etc. I have a few friends whom love hand craft, so hopefully I'll use them a lot in future. My paper is from Dreams of Autumn by Bo Bunny. So everything just fell in place for this one. 

Challenges I'm joining:
Morgan's Artwork #6 - Anything goes
Crafty Creations #422 - Anything goes

For the second card I used Gus Fish Whisperer. I found this paper in my Eline's ocean stack from Marianne design. I decided to play with the elements on the paper and used a die from Cuttlebug for the fishes. My friend's husband love fishing.

Challenges I'm joining:
Sheepski Design #51 - Layer it up
Digi Doodles #39  - Boys to men

Hope you will come and join us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2!
Hugs from Africa!
OlgaB

5 comments:

Linda Mc Enery said...

Both your cards are fabulous! Your masculine card is perfect for a guy who loves fishing. I love the little die cut fish and sketch you've used is wonderful. That paper is perfect for this project! Thanks for sharing this with us at Digi Doodle Studios! Stay warm this winter!
Linda

Joy Wilson said...

Such a darling card! I love the little fish! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
~ Joy CT
JoyWilsonInk

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Very cool projects. Nice work.
Thank you for entering your lovely project in Morgan's ArtWorld. Good Luck with your entry.
Annette DT

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful creations! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
~ Sherry CT/Admin/Coordinator xx

Judy V said...

Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for our "Boys to Men" challenge at Digi Doodle Studios!