Thursday 29 April 2021

Travel




Good day

It has been a while now that I wanted to do something with this image from Sheepski Design, called Shopping in Yorkshire.  As I have missed a challenge with green, I still want to add green as focal colour. The Eiffel tower is a stamp and I used some cloud dies with some for the the clouds. Though I did not have a grey ink. The sentiment is from Cards und more. The rest of the image was colour with Prisma pencils. 

Challenges I took inspiration from: 
Crafty Sentiment - Anything goes 
Double D - April Showers
Crazy 4 Challenges C4C581 - Inspirational photo
Sheepski Design - Facebook Challenge 59

Thank you and have a great day!
hugs from Africa!
OlgaB

2 comments:

Diane said...

Very pretty card and image, great sky too! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

Darlene said...

What a fabulous scene you have created Olga! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘April Showers’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!