Thursday 18 March 2021

Special Celebrations






Good day

I follow a lovely lady in Ohio and she tried her hand on something different lately. This inspired me to try something different too. CAS is totally not my style. I do suffer with a lot of open spaces. I have a lot of bits and pieces of dies that I have not used. A lot of them in black and white too, but in the end I only used the label with the white sentiment done in glitter paper. I have a few 50 Birthdays coming up this year and this lead to using a stamp from Fiskar that is like from ages in my stash.  It took me much longer to make up my mind than to make the card in the end. But that is probably why it is called CAS. 

Challenges I'm joining:
Perfectly CAS #13 - Birthdays
Colour Hues #14 - Black and White

Hope you have one fine day!

Hugs from Africa!
OlgaB

 

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Great image and CAS design! Love the pop of the black sentiment panel. Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

Nancy said...

I am right there with you on the CAS challenge. I struggle with it so much. This on the other hand is just enough and yet not too much and I think that is hard to achieve, the balance that is. Thanks for joining us this time for our Black and White challenge at Color Hues.

foleysfriend said...

That stamped image is so cute and perfect for a celebration, especially a special 50th birthday celebration! All the white space is exactly what we're looking for at Perfectly CAS. Thanks for joining us.

sue n.

cm said...

Echoing the others: you've nailed CAS with this card! Fabulous image! Thank you for joining us at Perfectly CAS!
~carol