Tuesday 16 February 2021

Your love is special




 Good day

This was a special request by a husband for his wife, that he could not see for almost a month now due to borders that was closed and he works in a neighboring country. He will only see her late today, so he even missed Valentine's day. She loves proteas. Flowers that are very unique to our country. Luckily I had this image from Digistamp4Joy. Unfortunately the shop had to close down a few years ago. I used papers from The Paper Boutique - For Her & Forest Blossoms. I used one of my favourite dies from Nellie Snellen frame and sentiment and Sizzix corner die. Finish it of with ribbon and rhinestones. This is also nice mixture of my favourite colours and elements of embellishments as well sketch challenge blog.

Challenges I'm joining:
Use your Stuff #416 - Your favourites
Sheepski Design #47 - Red/Romance
Crafty Sentiment - Anything goes
The Outlawz Twisted Thursday 11 - 24 February - Anything goes with twist of hearts
Daring Cardmakers - Share the Love

Hope you have a great day!
Hugs from Africa!
OlgaB

3 comments:

Julene Matthews said...

That's a very special card! I love the proteas also. Thanks for joining us at UYS.

Furrbster said...

Thisis really very pretty

Hugz Tinz

missgailly said...

Beautiful card. His wife will love it! Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - DT Gail #staysafe #stayhealthy