Friday 11 December 2020

Elf with gift




 Good day

I had time for some final plays before our I take a few weeks off. This image is from Alicia Bel and was a freebie at Digimojo on Facebook. I just had to play with is, so I made a gift bag. I played with some traditional colours for a change. I have coloured the image with my pencils. The sentiment is from Desert Diva.

Challenges I'm joining:
Penny's Paper-Crafty #486 - Mega year-end challenge
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Christmas/Winter

Hope you have a wonderful festive time.
Hugs from Africa!
OlgaB

4 comments:

Darlene said...

Oh my friend this is so cute! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

P.S. Did you know we have a 'Santa Hat' challenge going on until 8:00 PM EST Sunday (13th) over at the DOUBLE D Challenge Blog ... please come join us!

Jackie Cornfield said...

Just perfect for the Challenge!
Great project!
We are so happy that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
Stay safe and well.
Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

Birgit said...

This is adorable and just perfect for the challenge over at the Sisterhood of Crafters. Thanks so much for joining us. Best of luck to you!

Melissa Czapor said...

Your card is beautiful!! The coloring is gorgeous!! Thanks for joining us at SheepSki Designs. I hope you'll join us again soon!!
Melissa
SSD DT