Sunday 2 August 2020

Guest designer Feeling Sketchy!




Good day!

This is a bit of belated post, but we had a lovely weekend to refresh a bit before the new week starts again! I was invited by Andreja from Feeling Sketchy to join them as guest designer for challenge #245, which is always a honour! You have a month long to join us with this fun sketch!
I used one of my latest digi's from The Paper Shelter called Green Thumb! In their pre-coloured image selection it is coloured in lovely greens so when I decided to use it I thought I'll give it a go in greens as well. Though I made it for a friend of mine who loves gardening bit not necessarily love green. Paper is from First Edition's Hide Away block. Image was coloured with Prisma Pencils. I used brads from my sentiment collection and used gems instead of pearls, since I did not had orange pearls.

Challenges I'm joining:
The Paper Shelter - Anything goes
The Outlawz Colour challenge 28 July - 11 August - Choose 2 from bottom half & 1 from top half
Creative Knockouts #361 - Tic Tac Toe - Pearls, image, Ribbon
The Outlawz Monday Greeting Cards - 20 July - 2 August - Anything goes
Colour Crazy Craft Challenge Week 30 - Anything goes

Hope you'll join us with this lovely sketch!
Hugs from Africa!
OlgaB

4 comments:

Deezy's Handmade Cards said...

What a sweet card! Thank you for sharing at Creative Knockouts Challenge blog! Deezy (DT)

Hannapanna said...

Such a lovely card. Love all the greens. Thanks for sharing with us over at Colour Crazy Challenge and good luck.

- Hanna, DT

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh how cute Olga! Lovely creation!

Thank you so much for joining out TIC TAC TOE challenge over at Creative Knockouts!

Michelle B. said...

Super cute card and perfect matching background papers! So glad you joined us for our Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge at Creative Knockouts!