Thursday 3 October 2019

Lasting memories



Good day

This image - Taking Pics from Sheepski - has been on my table for quite a while now. Everytime I want to start it, life happens. I used designer paper from the World Traveler collection from BoBunny, though the middle strip is from a scrapbook paper. I made this for a friend who loves taking pictures with his camera and of course travelling. Image was coloured with Prisma Pencils.

Challenges I'm joining:
Crafting with an Attitude #56 - Anything goes
Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 - Sketch
Sheepski Design #31 - Autumn (I only used the autumn colours)
The Outlawz Monday Greetings 30 September - 14 October - Anything goes

Thank you and have a fantastic day!
💝 from Africa!
Olga

3 comments:

anne said...

This is brilliant Olga, I like the image you have chosen and your papers compliment your theme perfectly.
Thank you for playing along with us at SSW2
Anne SSW2 DT

Kathie said...

This is a great card Olga, lovely image and your design papers are totally perfect for this lovely image and works perfect with my sketch. Great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.

Hugs Kathie
SSW2~DT

NanaConnie said...

Great take on that sketch, Olga, and I love that you used a SheepSki Designs image! Fabulous card for a photographer. :-D Thanks ever so much for playing along in our "Autumn Colors" challenge at SheepSki Designs this month and good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT