Saturday 17 August 2019

Obey all rules




Good day

The season is changing and there is a bit of warmth in the air. The birds is also a bit more loud in the early mornings. Maybe that brought some uplifting in my spirit.
I bought some new dies for my birthday and I took some time off to play with them. I really took out some old favourites like rubber stamps and emboss powders too.
Witht his project I used paper from Marianne's design's Just for Men. The bottle and glass dies are from Marianne Design Creatables and the circles are from Spellbinder. I went for a blue, craft and orange colour combo this time a round since I only have men in my house and two of them love orange and the other one love blue.

Challenges I took inspiration from:
As you like it Challenge - Favourite combo Blue /Orange or Pink/Green and why
Feeling Sketchy #223
Cute Card Thursday #595 - Add a quote
The Outlawz Tuesday Colour Challenge - Craft + 2 with twist (mine is dies)
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Die-namic

Thank you and have a lovely day!
💝 from Africa!
OlgaB

9 comments:

Diane said...

Very fun and creative card and great colors, too!! Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
Diane TSH DT {Nellies Nest}

Deb said...

oh I do love that quote, fabulous card!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
Debxx

Darlene said...

Fantastic OlgaB ... well done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Vickie Y said...

Fun card! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

Squirrel x said...

This is really great, thanks so much for sharing your colour combination with us for this AYLI challenge. See you again soon! Squirrel Xx

Brenda said...

I love how you have used the orange and blue on your card. The kraft is perfect to compliment them both. Thanks so much for joining us at As You Like It Challenge!

Hanne said...

Lovely card. Thanks for playing along with us at Feeling Sketchy.

Granmargaret said...

great work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Feeling Sketchy. Hope to see you again next time.

Tina Z. said...

great design, I love it.
Thank you for joining the challenge at Feeling Sketchy.