Saturday 13 July 2019

Pretty woman



Good day

My friend is turning 50 soon and I know she loves Blue and red, but somehow I do not have paper with both those colours for a woman. I ended up using this denim colour scheme, which I believe she will also love.
In this card I used Dottie Celebrate and sentiment from Bugaboo. The designer paper has a bling on it and it's from W&M. I have found this strip of faux leather and it melted in with the colours. I finished it of with some brads.

Challenges I'm joining:
Catch the Bug - July theme challenge - Inspired by a Film - Pretty woman
Sweet Stampin - Wonderful woman
Time to Craft #401 - Check it out.
The Outlawz Wednesday Sketch challenge 10 - 23 July

Thank you and have a lovely day!
💝 from Africa!
Olga

3 comments:

Pat said...

Great card, fun image and sentiment, thanks for sharing at MTTC.

Pat xx

Sam Squires - A Crafting Niche said...

What a fab card, Love it and spot on for the theme of "Check It Out" too. Thank you for taking part in the "My Time To Craft Challenge". DT Sam x

Furrbster said...

Brilliant card Olga!

Hugz Tinz