Thursday 18 May 2017

Baby boy on it's way




Good day

Where did the time go!!! It has been exactly a month since I have last posted anything. We had a lot of public holidays and long weekends filled with hockey and rugby and I just didn't had time for anything else. Today I just decided to take some time of before I miss another deadline and before the little boy is born.
This is Chicken Run from Di's Digis and it is this month's progressive freebie at the Outlawz. With the lovely colour combo at the Outlawz Colour challenge the inspiration took over. The papers are from my stash and I used a Cuttlebug emboss folder for the diamonds(left bottom) and a Marianne's Design hearts emboss folder( my latest edition to my stash) The eyelets are from Fiskar and the sentiment is from confetti that my sister-in-law gave me as present when my eldest son was born, 15 years ago.

Challenges I took my inspiration from:
Crafty Cardmakers #188 - Add a sentiment
Tuesday Trowdown #343 - Texture
Ooh la la Creations#228 - Something starting with B (boy card)
The Outlawz Tuesday Colour Challenge 16 May
The Outlawz Monthly progressive challenge - May 2017.
Tuesday Morning Sketches #403

Thank you and have a great day!
Hugs From Africa!
Olga

9 comments:

Wynn said...

'B' for birthday too! A great card and adorable image. Thank you for sharing it with us at OLL challenges Wynn DT

Debbie said...

So cute! Fun image, and I love the embossed panels!
Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Linby said...

just so cute and a lovely layout. Thanks so much for sharing with us at OLL.
Lynn x
DT

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

This so sweet and the little ducky brads are too cute! Thanks for joining in with us at Tuesday Throwdown!
hugs!

Melissa Craig said...

This is a perfect baby card. Love the colors and that sweet image. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Patti said...

This is just so darn cute! Thanks so much for creating with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week Olga!!

Sarah said...

What a cutie! Love your embossing, too! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!

Peggy T. said...

Such a fun little image. Thanks for joining Crafty Cardmakers "Add A Sentiment" Challenge.

Peggy T. DT

J said...

Aw, so cute! Thank you for sharing your card with us at Crafty Cardmakers this time.

Jackie