Sunday 17 January 2016

Life is about....

HAPPY NEW Year!!!!
Hope you all have a freaking fabulous 2016!



Good day

I broke my distal radius beginning of  December, so I'm still in recovery, very slowly.

This past week I finished this image, Katnis on Fire from Sassy Studio Design, that I printed before I broke my arm. Somehow she asked to be elegant in a soft colour, though I saw her in beautiful vibrant colours too. I played with my favourite colour white in different prints. The sentiment I took out my book: Inspiration station by Betsy Flot. Luckily some of my favourite challenges decided to be two weekly, that will make my life easier, since I often miss the deadlines of weekly challenges.

Challenges I'm joining:
Glitter 'N Sparkle #171 - Monochrome
613 Avenue Create #159 - Elegant
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - 6 January 2016
Sassy Studio Design #316 - Shabby Chic
Crafting for all Seasons #117 - Monochrome
Penny's Paper-Craft #260 - Anything goes


Hope you have a wonderful day!
Hugs from Africa!
Olga

11 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Lovely card, love the soft colors and the sparkly's on her dress! Thanks for sharing it with GNS Challenge~

Heide said...

What a beautiful card, love how you colored the dress. Thanks for joining us this week. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

Unknown said...

Such an elegant card, Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons. Helen DT

Creaine said...

very nice! Thanks for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons. Good luck.
Bye,
Groetjes van Ine (DT)

Joanna M. said...

Well ouch! Sorry to hear about your broken bone. I hope it heals quickly. Your card is lovely. So glad you were able to get your craft on with that boo-boo. Please join us again soon.
~Jo, SSW2-Dt

anne said...

Such a beautiful clean and elegant card.
Thank you for joining in with our latest Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 challenge.
Anne SSW2-DT

Jeannean said...

What an elegant-looking card you made with the soft colors and whites, very lovely! Good luck on your recovery! Thanks for joining Sassy Studio Designs DTBST Challenge! GDT Jeannean

Kim Kelley said...

This is beautiful. Love the way you colored the image. Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs and the DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

Kim
SSD DT

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and love the sparkle-this is one of my fave sassy Studio images and looks brilliant in any colour and fabulous paper pieced--love the flower trim ----Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
Carol DT x
hope you recover well
Carol x

Chana Malkah said...

Great job on your design and I love the quote! Thanks for taking the challenge this week at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

Borqna said...

Very nice!
Congratulations!