Thursday 27 March 2014

Blue for the older wedding couple





Good day

I had a request for a wedding card, for an elder couple. I played with some blue rose vellum and silver brush stroke cardstock. The centre sentiment is from Digistamp4Joy and I took the fruit of the Spirit in Galatians 5:22 on my flags at the left and add some pearls and flowers.

I used the sketch from Mojo Monday #338 as inspiration as well as Love to create's bingo #108 - ribbon, blue & flowers as guidance and I'm joining Fan-Tastic Tuesday #28 - Anything goes.

Hope you have a fantastic day!
Hugs from Africa!
Olga

3 comments:

Intruderlady said...

Prachtige kaart. Mooi hoor die blauwe rozen vellum.

Thanks for joining our bingo challenge at Love to Create.

Kitty
LTC DT

Unknown said...

What a Fab design, thank you for sharing with us over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday, we would love to see you back again next week for another fun challenge......Good Luck
Hugs
Suzy B Owner Fan-Tastic Tuesday
XX

mixamatoasties said...

Lovely card.

Thanks for sharing at Love to Create this week.

Susan