Wednesday 7 August 2013

Twilight Saga

 Kenny K's Facebook contest with Edward from Twilight Saga

Sketch from JUGS

Good Day

I have to admit I am not a Twilight follower. I actually had to go and Google to see who this guy is and how he looked in the movies. With the twilight theme I thought about black as base colour. These papers from Graphic 45 - French Country, fitted so well with what I had in mind. I used a shapeability - Diamond Strips and accent from Spellbinder for the behind piece and a nestability - A2 Locking loops, also from Spellbinder for the front piece. I used a ochre chalk for the distressing. In the end I hand cut the banner with the sentiment to fit the project. I used 3 black brads and 2 bronze ones, that I had for ages now, as finishing touch.

Challenges I'm joining:
Just us Girls #200 - Sketch Congratulations Ladies...you're all wonderful!
Crafty Boots Challenge - Die cuts
Cards for Men #16 - Heavy metal
ABC Challenge #39 - Monochrome
Oldie but Goodie Challenge - Boys/Men - old stuff are the brads

Thank you and have a splendid day!
Olga

5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Awesome masculine creation with a great design.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Dee's Craft Room said...

Wonderful monochrome card, fab design. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Petra Swart said...

Baie mooi ingekleur. Hou van die wit en swart.
Groete.

Danielle Vincent said...

Great masculine and monochromatic card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at ABC Challenges.

Helen said...

Fabulous card!
Thanks for playing at Oldie but a Goodie!
Helen x