Thursday, 14 March 2013
I have to admit that it is becoming a tendency to slide in on a banana skin into challenges. As long as I do not get hurt, I can't see that it is going to hurt anybody.
To my project. I've used brazzille card stock as base for my card. Made three apertures with my spellbinder diecut. For the two butterflies negatives on the side I used some left over brown card stock and in the centre a piece of scrap from my Toga block. The orange is mulberry paper and the brown centre is embossed paper. For the twist of florish I used some wire which I bended as tentacles and added some rhinestones. On top are ribbon from my stash and a piece of leather fastened with two rhinestone brads.
Challenges I'm joining:
JUGS #179 - Technique - Use a negative diecut.
The Outlaws Tuesday Colour Combo with twist of Florish
Kathy's Waffle Sketch - March Sketch
ABC Challenges # 20 - In the Air
Use it Tuesday #52 - Diecuts, Punches, Cutouts
Crazy 4 Challenges #176 - Negative Diecuts
Flutter by Wednesdays #231 - Butterflies or Fairies
Thank you for passing by!
Have a wonderful day