Friday 2 November 2012

My Favourite Favourite!



Good Day

I just had to make this project before I start my day. Yesterday I saw all the freebies Beccy's place have available and I just love Poppies with red being my favourite colour too. All the papers and embellishments are from my stash, I used a Martha Stewart border punch and I've coloured the image with H2O pencils. I also played with my favourite challenge over at Shelly's image called Roll 'Em, where you have numbers 0 - 9 with a requirement at each and you use random org. to find out with what you have to play. Hopefully using a flower digital image will qualify for 1 & 7.

Challenges I'm joining:
Digi Haven's November Challenge - Anything goes
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards # 25 - Stripes
Addicted to Stamps & more - Bingo - Birthday, stripes & white
Shelly's image TTT - Roll 'Em - 1 Use Flowers, 7 Digital image, 8 3 Buttons

Have a fantastic weekend!
Olga

16 comments:

Hannelie said...

dis so mooi! Ai poppies bly maar n gunsteling van my ook!

Desire Fourie said...

Olga dis pragtig. Hou van die ontwerp.
Mooi bly
Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

Loll said...

Your poppies are gorgeous ... and look fabulous in that beautifully shaped oval frame. Love the double-punched scalloped border with the pearl accents! Thanks for joining us at ATS&M!

Cat's sCrap said...

Absolutely fabulous ! Everything is perfect ! Bravo !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Wendy Fraser said...

Such a beautiful card, I'm a big fan of Beccy's images too, I love what you did with this one. Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven and hope to see you back again soon. xx

Patrice said...

Love those poppies!

Denise@DigiHaven said...

Oh I love this!! And you used a Beccy Muir freebie image, how wonderful! Thank you for joining us for our Digi Haven Anything Goes challenge hosted by Beccy Muir. Good luck! ♥ Denise @ Digi Haven ♥

Mynn xx said...

What a fabulous card! LOVE that gorgeous poppy image! Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven! :)

Cazro said...

A beautiful card, poppies are my favourite, and so appropriate at this time of the year. I love your card which fits our challenge perfectly. Thanks for sharing with us at ATS&M. Caz

Jacqueline said...

A lovely card - thanks for joining in this week at ATS&M - Jacqueline xx

Patrice said...

Beautiful - poppies are my favourite and you've done a fabulous job bringing them to life here.

Thanks for joining our bingo challenge fun over at ATS&M this week.

Canonbury creations said...

Gorgeous card Olga I love poppies and they are so appropriate this month. Love your double punched border, thanks for playing along at ATS&M
Val x

Danielle Vincent said...

The poppies in the die cut oval really pop against that striped background. Thanks so much for joining us this week with your lovely card at Addicted to Stamps and More!

Sandy Trefger said...

Another wonderful Beccy image made into an adorable card! Love how you colored up the flowers! Thanks for joining us for the Digi Haven November Anything Goes Challenge!
~sandy
visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

Anonymous said...

very pretty thanks for sharing with us at chocolate coffee cards good luck with the challenge Tracy x

Stampalicious said...

beautiful, great colouring of the image, thank you for joining our challenge at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards, hugs, martina