Friday 19 October 2012

Stay awesome


Sketch from Incy Wincy

Good Day

While I was busy crafting, the weather changed drastically. From a bright sunny day to a threatening thunderstorm. In a a sense I am said, since my boys will not be able to go to a swimming party.
Now, for my card. This digi is from Digi Darla called cute girl and the sentiment I've taken once again from Facebook. This time I played with a colour combo of pink, orange and yellow, that seems not to pop until I've started to dig through my stash. I had this indian multi coloured paper since I do not know when and it just fit into the colours without being to harsh. I've used a Marianne's design scallop diecut, Nellie Snellen round diecut and my favourite fiskar border punch for the centre daisy chain. I used a Cuttlebug tag for the sentiment. The flowers are from my stash.
Challenges I'm joining:
Incy Wincy Design  - Sketch
Penny's Paper Crafty #98 - Girls
Ladybug Craft - Embossing & Flowers
365 Cards Day 229 - My favourite 1) Colour Pink, 2) Tool - Fiskar Borderpunch, 3) Designer Paper - I tend to love plain paper, but this multicoloured paper is very subtle.
Paper Crafting Journey  - Add some bling
Freshly Brewed FBC118 - Orange, Yellow & Pink
Digi Darla's Challenge #33 - Alphabet challenge - A for Awesome

Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Olga

14 comments:

Nikki said...

This is just so sweet and you've done a wonderful job on your take on our sketch good luck and thanks for playing Incy Wincy this week
hugs Nikki & DT

Julie said...

This is one sweet card Olga! Thanks for joining in with my challenge theme at Ladybug Crafts Ink, remember that if you leave a comment on any of the DT's blogs, you could be in with a chance of winning one of the new release digis! ~ Julie.x

Kraftylittlebox said...

Very pretty, love the dies you've used :) thanks for joining us at penny's paper crafty challenge, Klair xx

Kerry said...

Hi Olga...I adore your card...the layout is fab. The larger circle diecut looks great and the color combo reminds me of the Brilliance Aurora inkpad in my drawer! Thanks so much for joining in our Flowers and Embossing Challenge at LCI this fortnight xx

Crafting Vicky said...

Love your take on this sketch with this fabulous digi. And really loving this awesome because this card is awesome.

Thanks for joining us as Digi Darla’s Challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

Michele said...

This is such a cute image and this is such a great card/sketch. Colored fantastically. Thanks so much for joining us at Digi Darla's.

Denise Pustelniak said...

What a cute card! Love what you did with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's!

Sheryl said...

You have made an amazing cad based on my sketch.
Thank you so much for joining us at INCY WINCY this week.
Hugs Sheryl xx

Saumya said...

This is awesome ....very cute ..thanks for joining us at the Incy wincy this week

Jacqueline Smith said...

What an amazing card love all the details on your card! Thanks for playing with us at Digi Darla's!

Caz said...

This is lovely..Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty, and good luck.

Caz xx PPC DT

Unknown said...

Cho cute! Great use of the digi stamp. Thanks for playing along at 365 cards.

dragonllew said...

Sweet card I like the die cuts thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy this week.
Jenny x

DesignerDiva said...

Such a pretty little card Olga, love the shape
Thank you for playing along at LCI this challenge with the Ladybugs and good luck
Hugs Laurie xx