Tuesday 14 February 2012

Birthday Party with Alice

Top: Slided open.



Good Day


Hope your day is filled with warmth and that you love yourself the best, since you are the best in your shoes and you are special!

Today's card, is a birthday card for a young lady whom will turn 4 soon. I've used Alice in wonderland from Digi my World. For a change I've made a slide card and digged in my confetti for the embellishments and it is amazing the buttons you can find these days. This giftbox button just fitted the small table. All goodies are from my stash, just love the Use it Tuesday blog for using all your stash. They are also celebrating their 1st birthday with some big celebrations and bloghop.


Challenge I'm joining in this celebration.


Digi my World #3 - Birthday wishes

Use it Tuesday #25 - Birthday celebrations


Thank you for your visit.

Olga

4 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super what a great card, Love how you used the slide card, thanks for playing on DMW, Love Hazel

Cat's sCrap said...

Very interesting and original conception. What an adorable card ! Bravo !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Anonymous said...

Wow!! That's a cool card!! Thanks for playing with us at Use it Tuesday!!!

Jenny said...

awww this is so lovely! I've not seen a sliding card before - must try that one! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Fetch A Sketch - I hope you can join us for our new sketch too! x